Experience postpartum doula care from a certified birth doula and holistic wellness coach that’s tailored to fit your unique needs so you can feel your best during 4th trimester and embrace this new chapter with confidence.
“The quality of care a woman received in the early days, weeks and months after birth can have a significant impact on her long-term physical and emotional wellness, and on her ability to meet both her, and her baby’s needs.”
-Aviva Jill Romm
The Benefits of a Postpartum Doula:
1. Expert Support Tailored to Your Unique Needs
2. Emotional Guidance, Reassurance and Compassionate Listening
3. Rejuvenation and Self-Care
Each mother’s experience is unique, and I honor that. My postpartum doula services are entirely customizable to meet your specific mental, physical and emotional requirements as you navigate the ups and downs of parenting. Whether you need support with breastfeeding, preparing nourishing meals, or managing household chores, I will be there to lend a helping hand.
Motherhood is a transformative experience that often comes with a rollercoaster of emotions. I am trained to offer both physical assistance as well as emotional support. I will listen attentively, offering a non-judgmental space for you to express your concerns, fears, and triumphs. With understanding and empathy, I will help you navigate the emotional challenges that arise during the postpartum period.
As a new mother, it’s easy to neglect your own needs. However, self-care is essential for your well-being. With postpartum doula support you can prioritize your rest, replenishment, and overall health. Whether it’s a bath, massage, or simply a moment of quiet solitude, I’ll create an environment that allows you to focus on your own needs, helping you regain your strength and vitality.
Invest in your Postpartum Wellbeing Today
Don’t let the challenges of the fourth trimester overshadow the magic and joy of having a newborn. The truth is – women needs some mothering too as they embrace motherhood. Step into this transformative time with greater ease and satisfaction, knowing that I’ll be there to support you each step of the way. Choose from my Daytime, Overnight or 3-Hour Postpartum Doula Packages and invest in your well-being and the well-being of your precious little one.
Prepare for the rigors of parenthood and make the decision to prioritize your postpartum experience by contacting me today. Together, let’s create a nurturing and relaxed environment for you and your baby to thrive in. You deserve the best care, love, and support during this remarkable time.
Choose Your Perfect Package:
With my Daytime Package, you’ll have continuous support and guidance during the daytime hours. Whether you need assistance with breastfeeding, laundry, or help with healthy meal preparation, I will be by your side, providing you with the peace of mind and reassurance you need to thrive as a new mother.
Sleep deprivation can be one of the biggest challenges during the early postpartum period. My Overnight Package is specifically designed to help you reclaim those precious hours of sleep and restoration. I will be there during the night, offering support with nighttime feedings, soothing techniques, and creating a peaceful sleep environment for both you and your baby. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to embrace the day ahead.
Take a nap, catch up on errands, enjoy a long shower – this time is whatever you need it to be! Customize your visit so that you have more of the support and resources you need to make your day easier mentally, physically and emotionally.
Daytime Postpartum Doula Care
Daytime Package includes:
- Initial consultation via phone/video call
- In-home visit during pregnancy to discuss your postpartum and newborn care preferences and general expectations
- Unlimited phone and text support 24/7 upon your baby’s arrival
- In-home postpartum visits scheduled for either morning or afternoon, Monday through Friday, 9:30a.m.-4:30p.m. (6-hour minimum)
Overnight Postpartum Doula Care
Enjoy restful sleep while your overnight postpartum doula cares for baby, so you can face the next day with restored energy and vitality.
Your Overnight Postpartum Doula will:
- Initial consultation via phone/video call
- Make 1 In-home visit during pregnancy to discuss your postpartum and newborn care preferences and general expectations
- Overnight postpartum visits take place anytime Sunday-Friday 9pm-6am (8-hour minimum)
3-Hour Postpartum Support
3-Hour Services Include:
- Initial consultation via phone/video call to discuss your postpartum goals & create a postpartum plan
- Shorter visits based on your newborn care preferences and support needed
- Skillfully care for your baby and/or older children while you sleep late, shower, and enjoy solitude
To arrange an appointment or learn more, please contact Leah at the phone number or email below or fill out this simple intake form.